J Balvin’s newest venture into the wellness space targets the Latino and Hispanic communities. The award-winner star is introducing OYE, a next-level platform poised to disrupt the wellness industry through the revolutionary concept of transforming emotions into creative actions.
OYE is the brainchild of co-founder and Chief Dream Officer J Balvin, who has publicly overcome his mental health challenges through a creative outlet.
The app, built by Latino creators in Spanish and English, provides content ranging from emotional check-ins to goal-setting exercises to enable its members to reach their potential through creative wellness fully.
Focusing on bringing balance between emotional wellness, physical health, and interpersonal relationships, OYE promises to offer a safe space for its users.
OYE APP FEATURES
Wellness features and content that will be available through OYE include:
- EMOTIONAL CHECK-IN TOOL to help you name your feelings
- CREATIVE WELLNESS VIDEOS to transform your emotions into creative actions
- RECOMMENDED CONTENT tailored to your current emotional state
- PERSONAL GOAL-SETTING to transform your emotions over time
- GENERATIVE ART to track personal growth that you can download and share with friends
- MINDFUL NOTIFICATIONS to encourage persistence, self-love, and accountability
- Feel Better: To feel better means enhancing our physical, emotional, and mental superpowers to be present and embody our full human potential.
- Embody Creativity: To embody creativity means activating our gifts to materialize our brightest dreams and transform the present.
- Become the Future: To become the future means sharing our full potential to become a source of possibility, power, and inspiration to our present.
- OYE will be available for download on Thu, 9/22, via the Apple App Store and Google Play with free trial periods, followed by subscription options starting at $4.99/mo.