The weekends were made to celebrate anything and everything, especially with a heavenly cocktail in hand (but please celebrate responsibly, folks). As the fall months come to an end and the winter months start to veer their heads, we begin to think of the summer months of old and what could be. Well, we’ve got the ideal cocktail recipe for you to enjoy and sip on this holiday season courtesy of Johnnie Walker.
This weekend the folks at Johnnie Walker will be at the Tropicália festival in Fairplex in California. Tropicália is a two day music and taco festival that celebrates “tunes, tacos and good times.” The event features some of Latin music’s top indie hits — just like Tropicalia CoCochata recipe will sure to be a hit at your next event. Check out the recipe below!
2 oz Johnnie Walker Black Label
4 oz CoCochata mix*
Garnish: Grated cinnamon & mini churro
- Combine Johnnie Walker Black Label and CoCochata mix over ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Hard shake and strain over fresh ice.
- Garnish with grated cinnamon and mini churro.
1.5 oz Coconut 3 ways
1.0 oz Rice
2 dashes Cinnamon
0.25 oz Vanilla
0.5 oz Cane Sugar
- Wash rice several times utilizing a Japanese rice washer.
- Soak all ingredients with the exception of the sugar overnight in the refrigerator.
- Strain solids through a fine-mesh strainer. Reserve liquid.
- Strain liquid through cheesecloth. Reserve liquid.
- Add sugar slowly, stir and taste.